Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome to Thailand! I love this place!

This right here is one of the many reasons I love Thailand. The food.. Especially the fruit. Mango and sticky rice and a Mango deliciousness drink. (Mike... I know you are so jealous right now! :)


And who wouldn't love soup out of a fresh coconut. So yum!



We had a long journey to Thailand. 10.5 hour flight to Tokyo. About a 4 or 5 hour layover and then about a 7 hour flight to Bangkok. We got to Bangkok at 11pm. And our next flight was at 6:40am to Chiang Mai so we decided to just stay at the airport. We decided to only take our small bags to Chiang Mai so we put our big bags at the baggage storage and got some food (pics above), tried to take a nap on a bench and then got on our next flight to Chiang Mai!


We've only been here an hour..but are so happy we came. After about 36 hours of travel...there isn't a place I'd rather be. I just love Thailand!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment